Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Next CBCG meeting

Could I ask local birders to let me know if they plan to attend the next meeting on 5th April as those organisations that are sending representatives to give short presentations are going to considerable effort on our behalf and if the turn out is likely to be poor it might be better to cancel/postpone?

No comments: