Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter Wildfowl Survey Records

Just a quick plea for any of you that joined in on Sunday to send your records to me by Wednesday then I can post all the results on the blog.

Many thanks to Tim and Steve for their records already gratefully received.

The NEXT date for your diaries will be Sunday 11th January 2009 !! I unfortunately won't be able to join you on this day as I'm in training with a team from work for a crack at the 3 peaks in June so I'm looking for someone to take the lead on the next project and also open to ideas.

Thanks again to those who took time to take part this weekend, I look forward to seeing the results.

And to those I won't see before hand A VERY MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

3 comments:

AndyC said...

Hi Andy,r u running the 3 Peaks.??
brighouse Canal 86 mallard
sunny Vale 10 mallard 2 Goosander
Ringstone 5 Teal.
A winter bird survey in Sowerby Bridge/Copley Valley transformation project for January.?

Nick Carter said...

Andy

Excellent idea, I sent our representations to the Council today but I expect we will need more in depth data come a planning application

Matt Bell said...

Hi Andy

I did do Longfield dam, but there wasn't a single duck on there! Jus c. 70 bh gulls, and 8 lapwing.