Thursday, April 12, 2007

Seeds Project meeting

Spurred on by the success of other Blog members who now seem able to post I thought I'd give it a try, hope this gets through! Last night saw a meeting of those interested in the Calderdale Seeds Project with Ann Blackburn giving us an update on where we are with the project. To cut a long story short it now looks as if we will see the first seed being sown within the next month and hopefully the scheme can be rolled out to other landowners in the Luddenden valley, if anyone knows a landowner in the valley who might be interested in taking part please get in contact with me.

2 comments:

Nick Carter said...

Wow! it worked!! If only I could fathom out why. Suggest any other Blog outcasts give it a go.

Alastair said...

It's letting me post a comment now also. Hurrah!