Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THIS FRIDAY

I'm sure you've all seen the posting on the blog re a get together for Nick and Matt's birthdays, due to no positive response from anyone saying that they will be attending I'm posting this as a final request. Can you please let me know if you will be attending, if no response is received then the venue maybe moved to near his home or worse still cancelled altogether.

I am aware some of you have prior arrangements but can the rest please give me some indication of your intention to either attend or not by this time tomorrow evening.

Given the amount of time that both of them give to the group I'm sure we can all either take the time to add a comment, email me andrewhuyton@hotmail.com or text me if you have my number that is.


Many thanks



Andrew

6 comments:

Muxy said...

I assume the invite is intended for those of you who know each other. However, just in case not, I cannot attend.

Steve Blacksmith said...

First I've seen of it, Andy.
Would come, but I am setting off early the following the morning for Dorset.
Happy Birthdays, Matt and Nick.

Alastair said...

Bit of a trek for me, have a good one.

Ian Scott said...

Hi Andy,
I won't be coming.
Happy Birthdays to Matt and Nick.

AndyC said...

Sorry Guys working .

Andrew Huyton said...

not at all muxy all these events are always open to any local birders. Just so you know for future ref. Always happy to see new as well as old faces.