Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shameless plug............

Hi guys,

I just wanted to draw your attention to a new site that Lorna and I have been working on for some months now and which launched today. Hopefully it will be a great deal of interest to the group and I hope that at least some of your join our rather unpopulated forum. Also of interest to the group is the facility in the forum for wildlife groups to set up their own thread. Not too bad for HBCG as they have this blog but will hopefully prove popular with other groups to keep in touch.

Please have a look and let us know what you think http://www.gbwildlife.co.uk.

Also, if anyone is in a position where they can link to us that would be hugely appreciated though I will hold my hands up now and say that we are unlikely to be able to return the favour on our links page as we cannot provide links like that on a national scale.

No comments: