Monday, January 09, 2012

Bird records wanted asap

If possible can I please have all records for 2011 in by the end of January. Also could people who have the group recorder programme installed please use it, it makes life alot easier for me. Records on paper are also welcome but I am having all sorts of problems with Excell spread sheets, my computor can open them but I am unable to edit them. Appologies for the delay with the bird report, I was promissed it by Chistmas but should have known better. Printers to get an earfull tomorrow. Cheers Nick D.

3 comments:

Jeff Cox said...

Nick - send the spreadsheets to me via email. I'll edit them and send them onto you in new format. It would also be useful if everyone could use the same columns and format when entering data in spreadsheets for this year. I have a template I can forward if anyone would like one.

David Sutcliffe said...

Just sorting mine out on the BOG recorder Nick - will send them on in next week or so.

You can send me a format Jeff so I can give it a try, it might come in useful.

Jeff Cox said...

Will do Dave. Nick is having problems with versions of Access as well so hopefully we can sort these out.