Saturday, June 21, 2008

Twite feeding stations

I spent yesterday afternoon with Nick Wilkinson who is working with the RSPB as a full time fieldworker for the Twite Recovery Project, he has asked if it would be possible for us to supply him with details of where and when we have operated feeding stations for Twite both currently and in the past. I have info on my own feeding station but would welcome input from those others who have or are currently operating feeding stations. I know Nick D, Andy H, Gordon D, Brian L. Sean G, Dave S. etc have all fed twite at one time or another but am uncertain as to when and how often.

Now the big Twite survey is around half way through Amy Crowther (RSPB) has agreed to supply a summary of volunteers results to date, watch this space!

Thanks

3 comments:

Nick Carter said...

Thanks to those that have responded, I will pass your info onto Nick

Nick Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick Carter said...

I have now received the interim summary of twite survey findings to date, all volunteers should have received a copy directly from Amy. Numbers still not good!