Thursday, June 12, 2008

PHOTO EXHIBITION CLOSES

My Photo exhibition which has been running for the last 6 weeks at Nelson's Wine Bar in Hebden Bridge reached it's end last night.
I'd just like to thank all of you who supported me on the opening night and anyone who has been down since.
The Exhibition has been very well received and thanks to the sales acheived and the kindness of Lou who owns/runs the bar I shall be donating a further £57 to the group making it a round £100 raised.

I have learn't a lot from this as well and would personally like to thank all involved especially Philippa for the hard work and effort she put in to making it happen and her mother for making the booking and forcing my hand in the first place.

Thanks again for all your support it is very much appreciated.

For anyone that missed it, I have another exhibition starting on Saturday again in Hebden Bridge at the Copa House Tearoom & Restaurant on Market St.

1 comment:

Nick Carter said...

Well done Andy and thanks for the generous donation. I can certainly recommend people take a look at your work, my Osprey photo (!!) looks great at home.