Sunday, September 23, 2007

23rd September

Roils Head
1 Chiffchaff in the tit flock also a few Goldcrests, 23 Pied Wags and several Meadow Pipits on the fields. 2 Kestrels at Heath Hill Road.

Bird Report update- I am two thirds of the way through writing the 2006 report. Hopefully it will be out later this year. Any photos taken in 2006 will be gratefully recieved for inclusion. If you could send them to me on a cd that would be fine.

The 2005 report is still available at Woodlesford News Agents Pellon - Mount Tabor or at the Piece Hall Tourist info centre.

6 comments:

Nick Carter said...

Talking of reports I have recently received the Club's exchange copy of the Huddersfield report for 2004 from Brian Armitage.

Nick Dawtrey said...

SHOULD'NT THAT COME TO ME

Nick Carter said...

No need to shout! I think any report that is an exchange with an overlapping area belongs to the Club and should be available for any "member" to refer to, no problem with you acting as keeper but they belong to all.

Nick Dawtrey said...

Who's shouting. In future I will use my magic powers to read the minds of all the other recorders, so I can correct any errors or mistakes that might creep into the report.Its seems I do all the work on the report and have to spend lots of time copying out records for other groups.

Nick Carter said...

Capitals on E mail, web postings etc are usually regarded as the written equivalent of shouting. I take it neighbouring clubs aren't supplying records for areas that overlap? shame on them.

Nick Carter said...

Nick

Huddersfield report is in the post.

Nick