Thursday, February 15, 2007

15th February PM

 
 
Its still there. The Shore Lark at Swales Moor, proved very difficult to photograph once again at this vey windy site. It is still with a flock of c12 Skylarks but proved rather flighty. Almost all my photos were blurred or of the bird seen from behind, hope Nick C did better than me.
Bradley Hall Farm 5th visit, no sign of Willow Tit.1 Cormorant over and 2 Goosander on river.
Elland GP Skiing Lake, 2 GCGrebes, 8 Goosander, 23 Tufted duck, 5 Goldeneye, 1 Pochard, 7 Moorhen, 6 Coot, 1 Grey Heron Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nick Carter said...

No better I'm afraid Nick, conditions weren't exactly ideal let's face it! Having trouble posting to the Blog, not sure whats wrong yet.

Nick Carter said...

When I tried to post to the Blog I was advised to move my account to the "new blogger" which I did (eventually!), then when I try to post it tells me there are no Blogs on the new account. I assume this Blog is still on the old one, anyone know what to do? Matt?