Monday, December 25, 2006

Xmas Greetings from Kathmandu!

Just returned to Kathmandu after completing the Langtang Trek (brilliant birding) and since today is Xmas day thought it appropriate to post a Xmas greeting to Calderdale birders, hope you all have a great festive season and a bird filled 2007. See you in mid February!

Nick

PS Could someone ask Dave Sutcliffe to take me off the grapevine please, I have managed to lose my mobile whilst over here (prat) and have had to put a block on my number.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

same to you nick all the best and good birding

darrell

Bruce said...

Hi Nick and Sandra, a Very Merry Christmas to you both.

We can't wait to see the next instalment.

After 9 months of watching my bird feeder we finaly had a goldfinch on Christmas day. A present I shall remember for very a long time.

Best Wishes to all Birders for the New Year and may our lists be long ones!