Friday, December 15, 2006

Polite Reminder re - Lease at Ringstone.

During a recent visit to Ringstone Edge I noticed that the east wall had partially collapsed, in accordance with the terms of the lease I have email Geoff Lomas to inform him of the damage.

I would ask that if anyone notices further damage to any sections of the wall boarding the area covered by the lease that they inform myself in order that I can then let YW know. If you have contact details for YW yourself then please feel free to email them directly, although I would appreciate it if you could CC me in just so that I am aware.

If you are in any doubt as to where the boundary lies please let me know and we shall air on the side of caution and inform YW regardless.

Many thanks for your help in this matter.

No comments: