Friday, March 17, 2006

Typical Ringstone





Very Cold and Windy so sat in car by feeders and waited and in due course I was rewarded with the following:-

Reed Buntings 3 males 2 females
Pied Wagtail 1
Dunnock 3
Blackbird 1 female
Robin 2
Greenfinch 11 males 4 females
Chaffinch 9 males 3 females
Goldfinch 2
Rook 2

Also 11 Golden Plover in North Field

The pictures above were taken using my new Nokia N90 phone through my Leica Ultravid's 8x42

Also included photo of Mute swan taken at Fairburn recently through my Nikon 80 scope again using the phone.

Not as good as Sean's but worth while as a record I think you'll agree, especially until I get my camera back from being repaired.

3 comments:

Matt Bell said...

Unbelievable pictures for a mobile! Unfortunately for me, it looks like Orange don't do it yet!

AndyC said...

Mute swan is a very scarce bird at Ringstone pity this one is at Fairburn?

AndyC said...

Mute swan is a very scarce bird at Ringstone pity this one is at Fairburn?