Quite a few bits about today, and I wasn't birdwatching! Just bits to be seen whilst pottering about the house & garden
- c100 pink footed geese flew NW over just before 10:30. It seemed fitting that the newly arrived winter geese were flying over the top of flock of swallows feeding up to migrate south. Out with one season, in with the next.
- a buzzard was calling over the house at 2:30
- siskins were heard flitting about all day
- a chiffchaff was still calling from the garden
- nuthatch and great spotted woodpecker were around the garden feeders