Monday, February 14, 2011

Bird Report 2009

At last the bird report is out, it seems to have taken an age this time but I hope its been worth waiting for. Ive used Sean Johnsons Yellowhammer on the front cover, it won most peoples vote. Many thanks to all who submitted records, Im sorry if I missed anybody out of the contributors and sorry if your photos dont make it but I can only use so many. At the moment its on sale at Woodlesford News Agents at Pellon / Mount Tabor and Matt is going to sell them at Flying Saucers at Hebden Bridge, Nick Carter will be selling them by post when hes picked them up from me. Now all I have to do is to make a start on the 2010 report, here we go again. Good birding to all for 2011 and thanks again if you contributed

4 comments:

Nick Carter said...

Hopefully will collect tomorrow night, cost including postage is £6-50 please order via midgleybirder@yahoo.co.uk

Jeff Cox said...

Good timing Nick. I've just finished my current book and I'm now looking forward to another high quality read. If there's anything I can do to help things along for the 2010 report then please let me know.

Nick Carter said...

Hopefully reports will be in Midgley shop by wednesday evening

Nick Carter said...

Can now confirm reports are in Midgley shop