Thursday, August 06, 2009

Whiteholme

Walked on this evening, very little there apart from a peregrine but bumped into Alan Nuttal from Rochdale who is covering the reservoirs up there on a regular basis, he mentioned there was currently a Common Scoter and Shoveler on Blackstone Edge. Managed to catch up with the Common Scoter but there was no sign of the Shoveler in the fading light. Alan is keen to post his sightings on here but is having trouble accepting the invite I have sent, he just gets an error message when he clicks on the link, can anyone help?

4 comments:

heavy birder said...

I had trouble for over a year, his he on broadband or dial up.
Also if he had the Spoonbill in the spring can he please give me a call on 01422 364228.

Nick Carter said...

I don't know but will drop him an e mail to ask him to get in touch, I think it was Alan that had the Spoonbill.

Jeff Cox said...

Ask Alan to give me a call or drop me an email Nick to see if I can help with his technical issue.

Nick Carter said...

Thanks Jeff, will do