Saturday, October 13, 2007

Apology

For some reason, that I can't understand, there are one or two people who's access to the blog is problematic, as well as not being able to post directly, any comments they make end up "held back" until they can be cleared by a moderator. I keep forgetting this and then when I remember to check for waiting comments occasionally find several on hold, apologies to those affected by this. There are currently two moderators to this blog, perhaps we need a third!

Can I remind any Grapevine members that the deadline for the next fiver has now passed, if you want to remain on the list and haven't already paid please pass your fiver through to me or Dave Sutcliffe ASAP.

2 comments:

darrell j prest said...

what ever happened to the 'website'

also its hard to give money for the grapevine when you meet no one birding.

darrell

Nick Carter said...

I'll E mail you my and Dave's addresses so you can pop it in the post.

The website idea seems to have ground to a halt, I have my hands full with the conservation group so have left it for someone else to pick up on, it is supposed to be a Bird Club website not a Conservation Group website after all. Anybody volunteering? we have a web designer waiting for the word.