This is the blog for bird sightings and related news in the Calderdale area. It is generally updated daily.
Pepper Hill, heard it calling for days and seen the odd flypast but finally found it
stood in a tree
As always clearer pics than mine Dave! They are very vocal at the moment but I always find them difficult to get a pic.
Nightmare to get a pic of em, Ive heard more of them this year than any other, they seem to be everywhere at the moment which is good coz I love em
2 comments:
As always clearer pics than mine Dave! They are very vocal at the moment but I always find them difficult to get a pic.
Nightmare to get a pic of em, Ive heard more of them this year than any other, they seem to be everywhere at the moment which is good coz I love em
Post a Comment