This is the blog for bird sightings and related news in the Calderdale area. It is generally updated daily.
As discussed, possibly, will let you know if I am.
Probably not.....Diving this weekend. Have we identified any more suitable sites for the owl boxes yet?
I don't think we have agreed locations for the owl boxes yet. Will let you know asap if I'll be OK to help with Crags boxes.
Have contact details for a site on Widdop Rd which if we have a group then I'll arrange a visit and if we think suitable then I think we should go prepared to put it up there and then.
4 comments:
As discussed, possibly, will let you know if I am.
Probably not.....Diving this weekend. Have we identified any more suitable sites for the owl boxes yet?
I don't think we have agreed locations for the owl boxes yet. Will let you know asap if I'll be OK to help with Crags boxes.
Have contact details for a site on Widdop Rd which if we have a group then I'll arrange a visit and if we think suitable then I think we should go prepared to put it up there and then.
Post a Comment