This is the blog for bird sightings and related news in the Calderdale area. It is generally updated daily.
Bizarre!
It's amazing that it has adapted to that beaks constraints on feeding and managed to survive. I bet it would have a hell of a problem if it didn't have your garden to find food.Nigel Kerwin
Thats what you get if you tell lies, just like Pinocchio!I've also heard of a long billed dowitcher, could this be a sub species of Blue tit!
3 comments:
Bizarre!
It's amazing that it has adapted to that beaks constraints on feeding and managed to survive. I bet it would have a hell of a problem if it didn't have your garden to find food.
Nigel Kerwin
Thats what you get if you tell lies, just like Pinocchio!
I've also heard of a long billed dowitcher, could this be a sub species of Blue tit!
Post a Comment