This is the blog for bird sightings and related news in the Calderdale area. It is generally updated daily.
Nice photo's Dave what camera are you using at the moment?
Good photos there Dave and a bit of a rarity this year
Digiscoped from a compact digital Andy. They are ok as long as you can get fairly near to the bird and it stays still. I can't carry any more gear without a Sherpa !!
....and I can't carry any more!
4 comments:
Nice photo's Dave what camera are you using at the moment?
Good photos there Dave and a bit of a rarity this year
Digiscoped from a compact digital Andy. They are ok as long as you can get fairly near to the bird and it stays still. I can't carry any more gear without a Sherpa !!
....and I can't carry any more!
Post a Comment