This is the blog for bird sightings and related news in the Calderdale area. It is generally updated daily.
Have they taken the wires down recently, or have the Goosanders worked around them?
When I saw 8 Goosanders there yesterday the wires were still place over the dam but the Gossanders were at the end where the stream runs into the dam so there's a little more space for them.
Wires are still in place but I saw Goosanders towards the other end from Jeff diving in between them.
3 comments:
Have they taken the wires down recently, or have the Goosanders worked around them?
When I saw 8 Goosanders there yesterday the wires were still place over the dam but the Gossanders were at the end where the stream runs into the dam so there's a little more space for them.
Wires are still in place but I saw Goosanders towards the other end from Jeff diving in between them.
Post a Comment